WEEK NOTES 📝
🔷 The #800gChallenge is underway. Be sure to log your daily results!
🔶 We are doing another Level Method Testing Period in Group Classes! Please be prepared each day for what level you are going to test. We want to get you in and out in the hour but we need your effort to do so. Over the next 3 weeks we will have testing days. You will see the same tests on multiple days since not everyone can make it every day. This will give everyone a chance to get tested and Level Up somewhere!
🔷 Winter gear is available in the online apparel store! Go check it out here: http://crossfitbr.mdiapparel.com
Most days for the next three weeks we will have a Test and then an Optional Workout instead of the test in case you have recently done that one.
- Test: Deadlift OR building to a Heavy 5.
- Test: Running OR 3 RFT: 400m Run, 21 Burpee
- Test: Rings OR Accumulate 30 Ring Muscle Up in sets of 3-5
- Test: Neurological & Core Endurance OR AMRAP of Double Unders and Situps
- Test: Upper Body Push OR Shoulder Press 3-3-3-3-3
- Test: Upper / Lower Endurance OR AMRAP 9 of Air Squat, Deadlifts, and HSPU
- Test: Aerobic Power Intervals
- OR same setup with: Burpee Pull Up, Single Arm DB Hang Squat Clean, Box Jump, Single Arm DB Push Jerk, Cal Row
- Test: Front Squat OR build to a Heavy 5.
- Test: Kettlebell OR 10 Min of :40 ON / :20 OFF of KB Snatches
- 9am: Level Method Makeup
- 10am: PARTNER WOD!