Now that the 2020 Open has come to end we can get back to normal training weeks. This is a great time to take a look at your workout performances and see how you may want to attack your training going forward.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Did you enjoy the test and community of the Open and learning more about your yourself?
- What were your best and worst workouts?
- What made those the best and worst? Was it a specific strength, skill, or conditioning?
- How do you plan to attack your weaknesses to improve overall fitness going forward?
- Is there a movement you want to be able to perform or perform better for the next Open?
Even if you’re not super-competitive, it is fun to know that you were able to do more each year of the Open. Maybe next year you can do double unders for the first time or complete a workout with toes-to-bar or handle the heavier barbells. Testing and re-testing movements and workouts is how we track fitness. Measurable results.
Whatever you may want to achieve, now is the time to set that goal, make a plan, and start working towards it. Fitness doesn’t improve overnight! If you need help setting that goal and plan, that’s what our coaches are here for. Reach out to setup a time to meet and we can give you some options.